- Each participating author must provide a signed copy of at least one book to one grand prize winner. This is an international contest; each author must agree to ship the prize at his or her own cost to the winner.
- Each participating author must provide exclusive content for a post for the participating readers to find in the hunt.
- Each participating author must host the exclusive content of another author on his or her site.
- Each participating author should be able to update, advertise, and ensure that his/her site is in working order throughout the duration of the hunt.
- All content for the hunt must be submitted at least one week before the hunt.
- The author should be available via phone or email two hours prior to and after the start of the hunt to accomodate last minute changes or updates to the hunt.
- Authors who cannot meet these requirements may be excluded from the current or later hunts.
- Final selection of participating authors in the hunt is up to the discretion of the organizer.
- Authors interested in participating in the next YA Scavenger Hunt must fill out the form below at least three weeks prior to the upcoming hunt.
- For questions on participation in the hunt, please contact Colleen Houck.
THE HUNT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW AUTHORS. WE WILL SELECT NEW AUTHORS FOR THE HUNT IN AUGUST. PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE IN LATE JULY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING.